The flooring solutions that you choose for each room in your home are a key design element – this can affect the overall look and feel of the room and the home, in fact. The selection process might seem daunting and there are a few things that you will need to consider that will be affected by your personal taste and, of course, practicality and functionality.
For the years to come, you and your family will stand, walk and even sit on the surface that you choose. You are going to need to make sure that your flooring serves its purpose and serves it well. Below are a few things to take into consideration when comparing the various flooring solutions at your disposal:
- What sort of foot traffic will the flooring need to withstand? Is your family big? If there are children, what age are they?
- Do you have any pets? What are they and what sort of access do they have to the flooring?
- Will the floor be exposed to moisture or potential spills?
- How long would you like the new floor to last? Are you interested in updating your flooring every few years or are you looking for a long-term flooring solution?
Of course, these are just a few things to take into consideration and the market really does cater to several outstanding options for you to choose from. You will be spoiled for choice. What’s more is that your choices will fit in perfectly with your budget – especially if you shop around wisely.
At Top Carpets & Floors, we stock and install some of the best flooring solutions on the market. And we feel that the following options are well worth your time and investment:
- Laminate flooring – this type of flooring is highly durable, easy to install and looks exactly like real wood or granite. Laminate is resistant to scratches, scuffs and stains. We stock leading brands such as KronoSwiss, FINfloor and Krono Original.
- Carpet– this flooring offers a well-insulated and comfortable walking surface. Carpeting is also great for those with allergies and asthma, as it traps dust and dirt which can be conveniently vacuumed away. We stock and install leading brands of carpets, such as Belgotex, Constantia, Nouwens and Van Dyck.
- Vinyl flooring – this type of flooring offers a durable and natural-looking surface. It is perfect for the modern home and is available in a variety of finishes. We stock and install top brands of vinyl flooring, including Belgotex, FloorworX and Polyflor.
- Solid engineered wood – this type of flooring is highly durable and available in various parquet options. We stock and install the FINfloor range.
- Natural flooring – for those looking for a greener or eco-friendly option, natural flooring is the solution. We offer the following options to our clients: coir, sisal and seagrass.
With over 120 branches nationwide, the Top Carpets & Floors group is readily available to assist you with your flooring needs. When dealing with one of our stores, you can expect to receive our 5-star guarantee treatment. The Five Star Guarantee consists of five separate guarantees as follows:
- 10-day colour replacement guarantee.
- R1 million installation guarantee.
- Best price guarantee.
- HealthGuard installation guarantee.
- Professional service guarantee.
If you are interested in learning more about our phenomenal service and various flooring solutions, take the time to get in touch with us at Top Carpets & Floors. You can contact any one of our branches or get directly in touch with our head office.