Following international and local trends is not always easy, especially when it comes to interior home design. With what is “in” and what is “out” constantly fluctuating, it can be difficult to create a space that is not only modern and beautiful, but that will remain timelessly relevant for years to come. Fortunately, our experts at Top Carpets and Floors have done the research for you, which means that all you need to do is select the flooring solution that works best for you and your needs.
Here is a list of 7 flooring ideas to suit any space that needs some revamping:
- Carpets: The fact of the matter is that carpeting will never fall out of style. This versatile product adds texture and warmth to any room. Choosing a variety of sizes, shapes and styles has never been easier. Plus, the insulation that carpets offer really makes a difference during the frosty winter months.
- Laminate Flooring: Simulating the look of hardwood floors, this type of flooring is environmentally friendly and quite resilient. Easily cleaned and maintained, laminate flooring is perfect for a busy home with children and pets.
- LVT/LVP: Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) and Luxury Vinyl Planks (LVP) mimic the look and depth of stone and hardwood tiles and planks. Stone flooring, such as marble or slate, are in vogue this season and LVT is an affordable way to get the same impression.
- Seamless Stone: In terms of outdoor or recreational areas, Quartz Carpet is a type of seamless stone floor that is exceptionally durable. Made from naturally-formed glacial stones, this flooring solution is not only stylish, but functional too.
- Artificial Grass: This low-maintenance alternative to real grass is a practical, natural-looking solution for home and business owners who love the visual of a perfectly manicured lawn. Not only does artificial grass save resources, such as water, but it stays green all year round without any need for tending.
- Vinyl Composition Tile: For commercial settings, VCT flooring, such as VersaTile which is a semi-flexible vinyl tile, is the ideal way to bring elegance and practicality together. This type of flooring system is extremely hard-wearing and can withstand heavy traffic from people, furniture and large machinery.
- Engineered Wood: Engineered wooden flooring is very similar to hardwood flooring with one major difference: it is far more affordable. Easy installation and low maintenance mean that this flooring solution is a popular choice for homes and office environments.
With over 130 stores nationwide, Top Carpets and Floors is the country’s largest floor coverings group. With our wide selection of carpets and flooring solutions, we guarantee 5-star quality products at exceptional prices. If you would like to find out more about trending flooring solutions, promotions or the services we offer, feel free to pay one of our stores a visit or contact us today. Our professionals are standing by to help you make the right decision for your particular requirements.