Technology has brought us many benefits, and the flooring industry is firmly on-trend with advancements in this space. Take vinyl, for example. Remember the days of the worn orange and brown pattern on granny’s kitchen and bathroom floors, nothing but curled edges, and a plethora of scratch and scuff marks? There is nothing attractive about that! Thankfully, those days are far behind us.
Today, it is easy to modernise your home with stylish flooring, which will keep its beauty for years to come. We bet you did not think vinyl would make a re-appearance, but it has! Believe it or not, vinyl is now one of the most sought-after floor coverings, and for very good reason.
Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) flooring solutions offer exceptional performance, which is no match for a busy household. This is a big benefit, as flooring is an investment you ideally want to get long-term returns from.
Here are 5 reasons why you will love LVT too:
- What makes this flooring so popular, is its ability to emulate natural textures, like hardwood, ceramic, and stone.
- LVT makes it easy to modernise your home with the luxurious look of natural materials. As mentioned, thanks to advancements in technology, the replication is so life-like, it is astounding. LVT flooring solutions are also shaped like wood boards, so you can get creative with your installation, and really bring the beauty of the outdoors into your home.
- When you think of comfort and warmth, perhaps carpeting comes to mind. Carpets do have that unique cosiness and come with many benefits, but LVT flooring solutions are also extremely popular for their comfort underfoot and soft touch. This is extremely beneficial in environments where staff are on their feet for long periods, such as in the hospitality industry.
- Some flooring solutions are restrictive and cannot be used in every room in the home. Carpets, for example, are not a good idea in moist areas like kitchens and bathrooms. Most laminate floors, like LVT, on the other hand, are suitable for moist environments, including kitchens and bathrooms. This can be a big plus should you have a leaking pipe. The water-resistant qualities of LVT can mean the difference between replacing your floors or simply doing a clean-up.
- The main functionality you want out of a floor is durability. The enhanced durability of LVT flooring solutions is another reason why they continue to grow in popularity.
Nothing offers better peace of mind than LVT flooring solutions, and homeowners across the world are enjoying the beauty and functionality of these floors.
New flooring adds value to your home. Serious buyers look at flooring, so do not ever be fooled into believing that it does not matter what is underfoot.
Whether you are upgrading your home, or want to put it on the market, LVT will bring luxurious living to life. Available in a wide selection of designs, it can be used creatively throughout the home as an interpretation of your personal style.
Top Carpets and Floors has a wide selection of LVT flooring solutions to suit any lifestyle.