Terms & Conditions
T’s & C’s
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to the entry requirements below and these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all residents in the Republic of South Africa except employees and immediate families of Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd and associated companies.
- The competition commences at 10h00 Thursday 1 February 2018 and closes at 17h00 Sunday 29 April 2018.
- A winner will be announced on Monday 30 April 2018 at 15h30 and he/she shall be notified via email.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Rental properties are not eligible for this competition.
- The winner needs to redeem the prize within 2 months.
- Only domestic residences qualify for the prize.
- The room makeover is for the bedroom only.
- The winner must select flooring from a list provided by us.
- No responsibility is accepted by Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entries that are considered of an offensive nature will be rejected.
- By entering the competition entrants authorize Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd to display entries on promotional material, including website and Facebook in the context of the competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected, Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd has the right to refuse awarding any prize.
- Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel or alter the competition, including the terms and conditions, at their own discretion. In the event of such cancelation or alteration, all participants and winners shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates or associated companies.
- All entrants and winners consent to Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd using their name, images of themselves and before and after pictures.
- The winner consents to Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd accessing the property to capture before and after photos.