Terms & Conditions
T’s & C’s
- Only one entry is permitted.
- M2 used for laminate and vinyl installations will differ from m2 of floor space due to wastage.
- Time frame in which the prize must be claimed – within 6 month period.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to the entry requirements below and these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all residents in the Republic of South Africa except employees and immediate families of Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd and associated companies.
- The competition will commence at 12h00 Monday 4th September 2017 and closes at 17h00 Friday 29th September
- The competition may be entered by filling in the contact form on the Top Carpets Website.
- A winner will be announced at Monday 2th October 2017 at 12h00 and he/she shall be notified via email.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No responsibility is accepted by Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entries that are considered of an offensive nature will be rejected.
- By entering the competition entrants authorize Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd to display entries on promotional material, including website and Facebook in the context of the competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected, Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd has the right to refuse awarding any prize.
- Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel or alter the competition, including the terms and conditions, at their own discretion. In the event of such cancelation or alteration, all participants and winners shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates or associated companies.
- Top Carpets and Floors (Pty) Ltd completely releases Facebook by each entrant or participant
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.